|Computational Intelligence||Innovative Technologies|
|Evolutionary computation||AR / VR / ER Systems|
|Artificial Neural Networks||Intelligent Process Automation|
|Big Data Analytics||Cyber Security|
|Cloud Computing||Quantum Computing|
|Artificial Intelligence||Data Analytics|
|System Optimization Techniques||Computer Vision|
|Soft Computing||Social Networks|
|Machine Learning||Block chain|
|Computer Vision||5G Technolgoy|
Paper submission guidelines:
- The Original unpublished Research Papers, Articles & Working papers having maximum length 8 pages on the topics related to the theme are invited for presentation/publication in the conference proceedings.
- Kindly ensure that your paper is in format as follows:
- All papers must be submitted online through EasyChair link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icciit2022.
- Generated paper ID through EasyChair submission should be considered for further communication.
- All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by experts based on originality, significance and clarity.
- Only papers presenting original content with novel research results or successful innovative applications will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings.
- Alternate E-mail Paper Submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The paper prior to submission should be checked for plagiarism from licensed plagiarism softwares like Turnitin/iAuthenticate/Urkund etc. The similarity content should not exceed 20% (in any case either self contents or others). Further, you have to strictly implement the following ethical guidelines for publication.
- Any form of self-plagiarism or plagiarism from others’ work(s) should not be there in an article.
- If any model / concept / figure / table / data / conclusive comment by any previously published work is used in your article, you should properly cite a reference to the original work.
- Also language of explaining it should not be same as language of the work from which you have adopted it.
- If you are using any copyrighted material, you should acquire prior permission from the copyright holder.